Thursday, May 3, 2018

Most magnificent thing

 Dear best friend in the whole wide world,
You are a magical creator, the way you invent magnificent things. I like being your assistant because you take me on walks and we also create lots of inventions, tinkering, hammering and pasting glue on. If you rush and get angry next time you could have a break or take me on a walk. If that does not work count back from ten to one that way it could calm your guard dog.
I hope my advice helps you calm down.
You are special to me and i like being your best friend.
from,
your assistant.

2 comments:

  1. I love your letter to your best friend.By Yashvi R8

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used adjectives to your best friend.

    From Alisha

    ReplyDelete

My secret diary!

My secret pet life!                                                                    Hello ever...