Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Haunted Orphanage

    Haunted Orphanage!!!  


After I came back from My friends birthday party I was on my way home when suddenly I saw an old looking orphanage so I gently pushed open the rough rusty gate. I was so scared the gate made a creaking noise suddenly fog burst everywhere it smelt like a graveyard after all I wasn't scared at all!!! “AAAHHH”! I felt someone touch my shoulder I plunged across some slimy gooey water and ran inside the orphanage behind me I slammed the door BANG! I walked quietly up the stairs.To be continued...   
                                     Haunted Orphanage
                 


                 

1 comment:

  1. Great story! It's a cool idea to write about a haunted orphanage! Try adding more punctuation.

    ReplyDelete

My secret diary!

My secret pet life!                                                                    Hello ever...