Monday, April 8, 2019

My weekend


  1. 3 weeks ago on Sunday after 2 whole hours of math class my dad took me to my grandmas house.My Grandma’s house had finally finished being renovated.Only one person remade my Grandma’s house it looked brand new like it had never ever been renovated.At first i was SHOOK! I couldn't believe my eyes!the whole entire house looked magnificent.I looked all around the house it was like a miracle.I first ate some chips and then i had some Apple juice.There was no TV so then i tried to play studyladder and guess what happened next.To Be Continued ...  

  2. Wow janya i love how you have used the word magnificent,renovated and miracle from Sauviri .   

No comments:

Post a Comment

My secret diary!

My secret pet life!                                                                    Hello ever...